Looking for a quality vocal booth that is both durable and affordable? Look no further than StudioBricks! This innovative new product is designed to deliver superior sound quality in any recording environment, from professional studios to home studios. With its easy assembly and lightweight design, the StudioBricks vocal booth gives you maximum control over your sound without breaking the bank.
Whether you are a professional producer or an aspiring singer-songwriter, the StudioBricks vocal booth is the perfect tool for recording vocals and instruments like never before. So why wait? Order your own StudioBricks vocal booth today and experience the power of high-quality sound for yourself!
The StudioBricks vocal booth is an innovative new product that is designed to deliver superior sound quality in any recording environment. With its easy assembly and lightweight design, this durable and affordable booth gives you maximum control over your sound, making it the perfect choice for both professional studios and home studios alike. If you are looking for a high-quality vocal booth that won’t break the bank, look no further than StudioBricks!
StudioBricks Vocal Booth – Things To Know
StudioBricks, a Barcelona based company run by Guillermo Jungbauer, offers reliable and long-lasting soundproof studios that will make working easier than ever before.
Although home studio booths have been available for quite some time, they are often expensive and challenging to assemble. In addition, many of them don’t work well. StudioBricks is different. It’s easy to put together, and it works well. In this article, we’ll provide an in-depth review of all aspects of the product, from assembly to price.
Back in 2014, StudioBricks decided to open up a subsidiary in the USA. The company had been around for 6 years at that point, and they saw an opportunity to capitalize on the growing market. As stated by Jungbauer, “Our aim was to design sound isolation booths that could be installed quickly and easily without comprising the booth’s great soundproofing qualities.”
The EchoPanel privacy booth is easy to assemble and provides excellent sound isolation thanks to its modular panels made of high-performance materials.
In 2017, the company sold 1053 booths. “About 10 years ago I created the first booth as rehearsal space out of my own need as a saxophonist,” said Jungbauer. “I developed the first bricks with acoustic engineers already having in mind the market possibilities.”
Aside from including a ventilation system and sound-proofing features, StudioBricks also strives to be eco-friendly. “Our goal has always been to be as environmentally friendly as possible,”
Jungbauer stated that they are “in a continuous process of improvement and have a strong commitment with the environment.” He went on to say that this means they are constantly improving their processes and product from an organizational and environmental standpoint.
For example, years ago we switched to a water-based lacquer. Our plant is the first in Spain to use a biomass-based central heating boiler – and right now it’s the only one.
StudioBricks Review: Understanding All The Aspects
At StudioBricks, we take pride in our precision. Our approach to sound isolation studios is based on precision engineering, and this is reflected in our products.
The pieces fit together snugly, resulting in tight joints that prevent sound from escaping and give you well-regulated internal acoustics.
StudioBricks takes care of their customers by assembling and dismantling every booth before shipping. This way, customers don’t have to worry about trying to put together a damaged booth.
If it’s your first time assembling a StudioBricks booth, plan on taking up to an hour. It only takes 20 minutes for a trained professional, but you want to give yourself some extra time in case you need it.
The great thing about the StudioBricks One is that it’s modular. So, if you find yourself needing a bigger booth down the line, simply add more pieces to your current booth kit.
With other companies, you would have to return the entire booth and then order a new one; however, this is not the case with StudioBricks. The extensions can be in multiples of 300mm that extend in either direction–a great plus! Additionally, the basic model of the StudioBricks One vocal booth uses a double-wall structure that’s 140 mm thick.
The provided base for the booth, which has a MDF surface, must be level; there are height adjusters beneath to compensate for uneven floors. Each of the wall modules comprises CNC-machined MDF panels sandwiching a layer of acoustic insulation.
The edges are notched ever-so-slightly inward, to both look better and reduce the number of sharp corners that could get damaged. There are also corner posts. All these pieces fit snugly into each other as well as the floor, creating a tight seal against outside noise and movement.
The smooth, flawless paint finish ( off-white on the review model, but other colors are available) makes the outer skin look like plastic. When complete, the booth looks very classy and elegant.
StudioBricks One Review
StudioBricks One is not only a speakers booth, but it is also designed to seamlessly fit into any room of your home- even small places like your living room. This top quality piece will look like regular furniture once you place it in your desired location.
The frame is easy to assemble and tear down, so you don’t need to worry about it when moving. You can also customize the frame to better suit your needs.
- This product has been sound insulated to ISO 717-1 standards, with a rating of 46dB.
- External dimensions – 3.48 x 4.53 x 7.38 ft3
- Two internal dimensions – 2.95 x 3.94 ft. and 6.89 ft high
- The total weight is 445kg.
- Double wall construction for protection and insulation
- The Vicoustic Flexi A50 is a specialized acoustic device used to improve the sound quality in a room, and it can be combined with the Flexipol A50 soundproofing panels for maximum effect.
- The Glassdoor is 6.89 ft. long and 2.46 ft wide.
- A cable tunnel is a great way to keep your cords and wiring organized.
- A means of connecting to an electricity source.
- With this bright LED strip light, you’ll never have to fumble for a switch in the dark again.
- The default color is white.
- A deburred carpet is a type of carpeting that has been treated to remove any sharp or irregular edges.
STUDIOBRICKS ONEPLUS Review
The StudioBricks OnePlus is an acoustic booth designed for musicians who need a flexible and comfortable working space.
- The sound insulation of our walls is 46dB, compliant with ISO 717-1 standards.
- The dimensions of the product are 3.48×5.51×738 ft.
- The internal dimensions are 2.95 x 4.92 x 6.89 ft.
- The total weight is 524kg.
- Please note that you will need a room with ceilings at least 7.61 feet high for this product.
- Double-wall construction helps to insulate and protect your home from the elements.
- The absolute best acoustic equipment on the market today is Vicoustic’s Visquare line.
- This glass door is 2.46 x 6.89 ft.
- A tunnel that is used to house wires and cables.
- Connecting to the electricity grid
- Decorate your home with LED strip lights!
- A deburred carpet is a clean and efficient way to remove dirt, grime, and other debris from your floors.
- The standard color is white.
StudioBricks Price – How Much Does It Cost?
Although StudioBricks may appear expensive at first, it is actually much cheaper than other noise-cancelling booths that work just as well. On average, you would only have to pay around $10,000 for one StudioBrick booth–shipping included. The price of this product may differ based on the model you select, if any customizations are necessary, and your shipping location.
There are many great reasons to invest in a StudioBrick, and here are just a few of them.
- The sound isolation quality is excellent.
- This product is easy to put together.
- More affordable than other products available.
- If you desire, we can also add panels.
StudioBricks has some unfavorable aspects.
- Takes approximately 6 weeks to deliver.
- The parts are heavy, so you might need help putting it together.
Overall, StudioBricks is an incredibly innovative startup that focuses on developing a great product while also remaining socially conscious. The cost of the product is cheap in comparison to others like it on the market, and the ratings have been largely positive. This would be a wise investment for anyone passionate about their craft.